Question REQUEST RETURN
All returns or exchanges must complete with a copy of our downloadable return/exchange form attached.
Returns will be accepted subject to the following conditions
- Items are returned to MOIÉST within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
- Items are in original condition, with all tags intact. Items soiled with make-up, dirt, food, tanning products or similar will not be accepted.
- Footwear and eyewear are accompanied by their original box or case.
- Please note that, in the absence of any fault, returns are not available for any underwear, bodysuits, swimwear, earrings, hair accessories or cosmetics due to hygiene reasons.
We do apologise for any inconvenience a faulty garment may cause.
If you have received an item you believe to be faulty, please contact the MOIÉST to discuss your options for a repair, replacement or refund, subject to the conditions of our Refunds & Exchanges policy.
We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty by our garment technicians.
What defines faulty?
- Manufacturing faults.
- Goods that have been wrongly described.
- Goods that are different to the goods that you ordered.
- Goods that do not do what they are supposed to do.
- Goods that have defects that were not obvious or that we did not bring to your attention.